This Rome Private Tour has beeb created for kids, teenagers, but also for adults. If you are with your kids in Rome you’ll have to make compromises, but you can find a small slice of the real Rome in a scaled-back, kid-friendly itinerary, without rush or stress but with a lot of fun.
In a big city like Rome there are many things to see, some can entertain your kids all day long, other less, like the Vatican Museum where normally we loose the attention of your children in few minutes.
We give to you the opportunity to see Rome in a different way, learning history, art and culture in a very funny way.
AT THE GLADIATOR SCHOOL YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO BECOME A REAL GLADIATOR
- The lesson takes 2 hours.
- At the end your teacher will give you the Gladiator’s Diploma.
- Gladiator school is not included. You have to pay separately.
- Pick up at your location in Rome at 8:30 AM
- Colosseum Tickets:
- KIDS: FREE 6-18 yo with a valid ID
- ADULTS: € 20,00 VAT included
- Catacombs ( €8 each person, €5 for kids from 7 to 15 years old )
- The Appian Way
- Lunch in a typical Roman Trattoria (customizable)
- Gladiator school not included. To be paid separately. ( customizable )
- Your tour guide will take you after this hard training to have the best Gelato ( ice cream ) near the Pantheon.You really deserve it.
- Drop off at your location around 4:30 PM
- Entry fees and Lunch are not included. To be paid separately
- We suggest what to see, but you decide.
- We can plan and customize together all the different opportunities and itineraries.
- You will have at your disposal a Driver Guide and an Official Tour Guide, who will take you on this Family Rome Tour to discover what you have chosen to see.
Our tours are flexible and completely focused on your needs and desires.
- Driver Guide Service
- Official Tour Guide
- From 1 to 4 passengers €279,00 “Sedan”
- From 5 to 6 passengers €329,00 “Minivan”
- From 7 to 8 passengers €379,00 “Minivan”
Special price for couple. Ask us today!