Guided by a private Archeologist which is also an official tour guide, thirty feet below the surface, we will roam through the underground world made of ancient villas, frescoes, aqueducts, baths, auditoriums and catacombs
Here you can visit some of Rome’s hidden secrets
This tour includes a visit to the Basilica of San Clemente and its underground levels. Do not lose the opportunity to experience level by level, layer by layer, a history that will take you back thousands of years.
- Pick up at your location in Rome Hotel, B&B, Apartment at 8:30 AM
- The secrets of Underground Roman Villas
- A tour of the ancient underground Catacombs
- Roman insula under St. John and Paul Basilica
- Lunch ( customizable )
- St. Clemente church
- Diocletian Stadium and Navona square
- Entry fees, lunch and transfer by taxi are not included. To be paid separately.
- Service lenght between 6 and 8 hours hours.
- We suggest what to see, but you decide.
- We can plan and customize together all the different opportunities and itineraries.
- You will have at your disposal a Official Tour Guide , who will take you on this Walking Rome Tour to discover what you have chosen to see.
Our tours are flexible and completely focused on your needs and desires.
- Driver Guide Service
- Official Tour Guide
- From 1 to 4 passengers €279,00 “Sedan”
- From 5 to 6 passengers €329,00 “Minivan”
- From 7 to 8 passengers €379,00 “Minivan”
Special price for couple. Ask us today!