Discover Rome in 8 hours with a professional English-speaking driver-guide, and admire the magnificence of the Eternal City at your own pace. Visit Baroque Navona Square, climb down the famous Spanish Steps, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, and much more.
Our driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel in downtown and will tell you the history of Rome while you are comfortably sitting in a luxury mercedes vehicle
We will drive you through the most ancient and important neighborhoods, stopping by to admire Bernini’s fountain at the bottom of the Spanish Steps, and to cherish the charming adornments of the Trevi Fountain in Piazza di Trevi. The tour goes on towards Navona Square, built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian and famous for Bernini’s Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi (Fountain of 4 Rivers). Then you will discover the Pantheon, the best preserved monument from the Roman Empire, and marvel at the awesome sight of the mighty Colosseum, free to go inside on your own to retrace the footsteps of the heroic gladiators. Let’s go on to admire the Monument to Victor Emanuele II at the foot of Capitoline Hill and ascend the hill to enjoy the view from one of Rome’s legendary 7 hills. At this stage we can visit the Circus Maximus to re-experience the emotions of the Roman Republic’s chariot races that used to take place right here.
Skip-the-line tickets to any of the attractions can be reserved in advance on request.
Your driver will always be waiting for you once you’ve explored at your own pace.
- Rome sightseeing tour by vehicle
- See the Eternal City’s most famous attractions, such as the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Pantheon
- Learn about the city from an informative driver
- Stop by a local gelateria to cool off with a scoop of gelato
- Small-group tour limited to eight people provides a more personalized experience
What to Expect
Meet the driver at your location in Roma for this driving tour of Rome. Relax in an air-conditioned vehicle to get around the city in small groups of no more than 8 people. Get out to explore almost every tour destination, including the Spanish Steps, Pantheon, Pizza Navona, and Trevi Fountain. The sights of Largo Argentina, Circus Maximus and the Greek & Jewish Ghetto are only seen from the vehicle.
Enjoy plenty of chances to stop and take photographs while your driver gives you interesting information about what you’re seeing. Stop for some gelato at our favorite Roman gelateria during the tour.
- Pick up at the Hotel at 8:30 AM
- Colosseum inside or outside on your own
- Colosseum Tickets:
- KIDS: FREE 6-18 yo with a valid ID
- ADULTS: € 20,00 VAT included
- Catacombs (tickets cost 8€ each person, 5€ for the kids under 16 years old)
- The Appian Way tour
- Lunch in a typical Roman Trattoria
- Palatine Hill, panoramic view from the Circus Maximus
- Circus Maximus
- Navona Square
- Aventine Hill and the Keyhole
- Capitoline Hill view of the Roman Forum
- Piazza Venezia
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Back to the Hotel (B&B, Apartment etc.)
- Entry fees and Lunch are not included. To be paid separately
- We suggest what to see, but you decide.
- We can plan and customize together all the different opportunities and itineraries.
- You will have at your disposal a Driver Guide and an Official Tour Guide , who will take you on this Rome Driving Tour to discover what you have chosen to see.
Our tours are flexible and completely focused on your needs and desires.
- Driver Guide Service
- Official Tour Guide
- From 1 to 4 passengers €279,00 “Sedan”
- From 5 to 6 passengers €329,00 “Minivan”
- From 7 to 8 passengers €379,00 “Minivan”
Special price for couple. Ask us today!